|Rank||%||Name||Nickname||Avg Score||Great Shot Pts||Golden Tee Pts|
No Records Found
How does your game compare to other Golden Tee Home Edition players around North America? Starting December 1, it’s time to find out!
- Golden Tee Home Edition World Rankings will bring this world together. To get a Home Edition World Rankings, here's what you need to do.
- Play each 2017 course once in a given month and you will then be included in the rankings. Once you have played each course, your BEST games on each will then be averaged together to give you your overall leaderboard ranking.
- Only your best game on each course will count towards your overall ranking, meaning a bad game won't hurt you. Play as many games as you'd like throughout the month to try and improve your positioning or boost your ranking from the previous month. Great Shot Points will be used as a tiebreaker when players have the same five-game average score.
- Once you're on the leaderboard, you can find yourself by typing in your Persona ID or search through the various pages listed near the bottom. You may also click on each name on the leaderboard, including your own, for a more detailed view of their statistics for that month. At the end of each month, the leaderboard will reset and the process will begin all over again.
- Please note: Your Golden Tee Home Edition World Ranking can be different from your Golden Tee World Ranking. Only games played and completed on Home Edition cabinets will count!
Follow your progress throughout the month by seeing how your ranking has changed from the previous day. The red and green arrows next to the ranking number show how your positioning differs from the day before.
Plus, you can also check your month-to-month progress as well. See how you’ve progressed using the monthly archives located in the upper right to see how your scores stack up.